03 March 2014
Save the date - Gather Global: Uniting for our cities
Do you have a heart for seeing the place in which you live transformed with the good news of Jesus Christ?
All over the country – and the world – Christians are impacting their towns and cities: working together as the Church across denominations and in partnership with local authorities and services for the spiritual, social and cultural transformation of their cities and towns.
The Gather Global conference will inspire, equip, challenge and encourage you in the ways in which you can transform the place in which you live.
Delegates from across the 100 unity movements in this country will be joining with some key international leaders for this two-day consultation in this the second Gather conference.
Speakers from across the globe attending including Mac Pier – leader of Tim Keller's Movement Day in New York City and CEO of the New York Leadership Centre.
Movement Day catalyses leadership teams from the world's largest cities to serve the place in which they live through high-level, city-changing collaborative partnerships.
Gather is a collaboration of unity movements across the UK, served and enabled by the Evangelical Alliance.
Aims of the conference
- To inspire unity leaders by the global stories to develop a transformational model of city engagement
- To inspire cities to develop a unity for mission approach and hear examples of UK and global stories of transformation.
Who is the conference for?
- Church leaders interested in the holistic transformation of the towns and cities in which they live
- Those involved in unity for mission movements and those running unity for mission movements where they live who want to be connected to groups in other areas
- Those who want to hear more about unity for mission
- Christians working in key secular positions such as within local authorities, business, arts and media, education etc
When? 11am, Wednesday, 30 April – 4pm, Thursday, 1 May
Cost? £65 (£35 for one day)