21 April 2016
BE AN INTERN 2016/17
Do you want to help shape church, politics and culture in Northern Ireland?
We are in the fourth year of our successful internship program and we are looking for new interns to join the Evangelical Alliance in Northern Ireland for 2016/17. Internships run from early September 2016 until the end of June 2017. Successful interns receive a bursary of £5,000 each and will have their normal workplace expenses covered.
For more information about the role and how to apply, email the team at email@example.com
- The ideal candidate will have:
- A passion for Christian influence in the public square.
- A relevant undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- An eye for design and computer skills to match.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- A personal Christian faith and be able to support the ethos and aims of the Evangelical Alliance.
Applications close Tuesday 17th May
Interviews will be held week commencing 23rd May