10 February 2016
Evangelical Alliance Wales: join our team
Are you highly organised with experience in administration and running an office?
The Evangelical Alliance Wales is looking for a part-time administrator to support its staff and volunteers.
Led by the national director Elfed Godding, the busy team includes a public affairs and advocacy officer, two volunteer administration assistants, and six consultants who serve the Welsh Alliance's initiatives.
Gweini, CICC, The Net Cardiff, Missional Links Wales and work in the media are some of the projects this team are involved in.
You'll be a highly organised person who loves to interact with others and someone who is good at building relationships with churches and other Christian networks.
You will work closely with the national director and have:
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- The ability to interact courteously and effectively with a wide range of people on the phone, face to face, in the office and at events
- The ability to organise meetings and events
- Experience of diary management and the ability to take minutes
- Flexibility and a willingness to be involved in a variety of tasks.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity and to download an application pack, visit the Alliance's job vacancies here.